Santa Fe Irrigation District strives for transparency and accountability. SFID is committed to providing our customers and stakeholders publicly accessible, factual information that assists our stakeholders and members of the public in understanding how the District operates.
The below tabs have information on the District's Administrative Code, Mission/Vision Statement, SB272 Compliance, District's Current Salary Schedule, Organizational Chart, Compensation, and Financial Reports.
The purpose of this Administrative Code is to provide a statement regarding the organizational structure of the District, the duties and powers of the Board of Directors, the duties and powers of the management staff and employees, and the policies by which the work of the District is carried out.
The Mission of the Santa Fe Irrigation District is to efficiently provide its customers with safe and reliable water.
Santa Fe Irrigation District will be recognized for:
- Effectively managing our water supply portfolio to meet changing demands and availability of water supply
- Building, maintaining and operating an infrastructure to maximize asset value
- Maintaining a superior and stable workforce
- Establishing rates and charges based on cost of service principles
- Providing essential customer service and public information
For a Complete List of Compensation of Staff and Board Members, Please visit the California State Controller's Webpage
The Controller offers three easy-to-use data sites to help taxpayers learn more about the spending and accounting of taxpayer dollars at the State and local level.