The Administration and Finance Department is divided into five operational divisions with Human Resources, Customer Services, Finance, Water Conservation and Information Technology. These organizational divisions coordinate the day-to-day activities of various internal operations of the District.
The department's staff is vested with the responsibilities of:
- Overall management of the District's finances with a focus on maintaining the District's financial viability
- Preparation and maintenance of annual balanced budgets
- Administration of the District's employment services
- Promotes Water Use Efficiency
- Provision of staff development opportunities throughout the organization
- Efficient production of water billing
- Maintenance of the District's computer system
Administrative Services staff also functions as in-house-consultants by providing technical expertise and specialized financial information to other departments.