Rebates & Incentives
The Santa Fe Irrigation District offers several rebates and incentives to its customers
Free Residential survey
A WaterSmart Checkup is your free opportunity to receive site-specific water saving recommendations. You will benefit from the professional perspective of our certified irrigation specialists. And you decide if and when to put the suggestions to work.
Water conservation rebates
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California offers water conservation rebates for single-family residential customers.Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
*new Residential Landscape transformation programThis program rewards landscape designs that incorporate water-saving plants, technology, irrigation systems and hardware. Following the success of other incentive programs focusing on landscaping and turf grass removal, the Landscape Transformation Program aims to combine elements of grass removal, irrigation modification and water retention or filtration to support reuse or soil absorption of rainwater.
Learn about the program requirements and eligibility with the
Residential Landscape Transformation Program Flyer.
To apply, visit www.socalwatersmart.com.
Rebate amounts and eligible devices are subject to change without notice.
Customers must apply for a rebate online.
Additional Residential Rebates Offered:
- Cistern - up to $350 for cistern with a capacity of at least 1,000 gallons (limit 1)
- High-Efficiency Clothes Washer (HEW) - $85 per HEW
- High-Efficiency Toilets - 1.08 gallons per flush (gpf) or less - $40
- Rain Barrels - $35 per barrel (limit 2 rain barrels)
- Rotating Nozzles (minimum of 30 nozzles per customer) - $2 per nozzle
- Soil Moisture Sensor System - $80 per residential site or $35 per sensor for large residential sites
- WBIC for an acre or more of irrigated landscape - $35 per station
- Weather Based Irrigation Controller (WBIC) - up to $80 per unit
Questions? Call 888-376-3314 or visit the SoCal WaterSmart website.
Please note: All rebates are subject to available funding.